I've been tagged...Quirks!
Here are the rules: list 6 quirks about yourself. Tag 6 more people, tell who tagged you!! Heidi tagged me! So, here are my quirks...
1. These first 2 are going to make everyone think I am absolutely nuts! Oh well, I guess I kind of am. If I step on a crack in the side walk with one foot, then I can't go very long without stepping on a crack with the other. It's not like I have to step on all the cracks or anything, but if I do happen to step on one, I have to repeat with my other foot. Weird, I know.
2. So I might be a little OCD. When I'm riding in a car, I have to either flinch my foot towards something on the side of the road like a sign or road marker, or move my finger or or knee or elbow when I pass something on the side of the road. It used to bother me, but I hardly even notice anymore.
3. Now for the not so crazy quirks. I shave my left leg first. I used to have a problem with only shaving one of my legs, and forgetting the other, or maybe I shaved one of them twice. I am not one of those girls who can go 3 or 4 or more days without shaving either, I have to shave everyday. Now I know if I am done shaving my right leg, I am done.
4. I have an absolute fear of spiders. I become paralyzed if I see one, then I scream bloody murder. Jeff really hates this. He tells me I have no right to scream like that unless I've cut of a finger or have some kind of bodily harm. He sometimes even refuses to kill it for me, because he wants to make me stronger by making me kill them myself. I blame my father who would chase my sisters, mom, and me around the house with cat-face spiders.
5. I have to have a plan. I'm not exactly the most organized person in the world, but I am a planner. I think I can blame, or thank my mom for this. She always made sure we had a plan when we were going somewhere with our friends, which is a good thing. If I don't have a plan I panic a little. It can be anything from planning what to eat for dinner, to planning a vacation, to when we will set up the baby's room.
6. I have t-shirts that I wear to bed that I got in high school. I can't seem to throw away some of them, if I just wear it to bed I don't see why not. I can't really see a point in buying new t-shirts to wear to bed unless I will be wearing it at someone elses house.
I tag... Amelia, April, Lyndzi, Anna, Nicole, and Emily.