Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pluto

Clara has fallen in love with The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Whenever she wants to watch it she says "Pluo" which means Pluto and "Goo" which means Goofy. She seems to love these two characters the most. (It might be because they're the only names she can say?)

The last time we were up to see my parents, my mom asked me to go through some old things of mine to see if there was anything that I wanted to keep. I came upon this little Pluto pillow that my mom and I made when I was probably about 7 or 8. (I probably only cut out the material and helped put in pins, I've never been much of a sewer.)



Clara loves her "Pluo" and loves to cuddle him when she sleeps. Isn't this the sweetest thing you've ever seen? It's really fun to be able to pass something on that was from my childhood.

4 comments:

Josh and Tori Furlong said...

That is so adorable!! Peyton loves that show as well but he likes Mickey the best! ha ha

Mosers said...

She is so precious sleeping! Some of my little girls favorite items are things I gave her from my childhood! :)

Anonymous said...

That is really so sweet! Both my boys have a blanket from back when we were young! Andrew loves his even if it does have a big doll on it ;) obviously that one was mine and Nic has a train one from his dad! I wish that my mom would have kept more of our toys from when we were kids because just like Heidi said some of our kids favorite things are from our childhood's.

bethy said...

That is too cute! What a great find!