Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Catching Up

Phew! I have three catch up post down and I don't know how many more to go. Jeff and I keep saying "We need to update the blog. We need to update the blog." Life is so much more hectic having two kids and life has just been so busy lately. I have so many memories I want to record, so I feel like it's worth playing catch up even if it has been months. I talked to my mom tonight and we just don't get to see each other as often as we'd like and she told me that she just keeps checking the blog to see if there's any new pictures, but there never is! So that was even more motivation to get the ball moving. Here ya go mom. I'll post more tomorrow!

1 comment:

balesfamily said...

Awesome job updating! I loved all the pics. Your girls are so cute! Gwen still talks about the princess party. Now I really need to make some time for my highly neglected blog.