Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mike and Janelle's Wedding

(by Jeff)

Much of this weekend was spent with my good friends from law school. Mike Howell was getting married, so all of the law school gang (Dan Agle, Steve Reil, Tim Overton, Mike, and myself) were back together for the first time since graduation last year. On Friday, the five of us met up for dinner, ice cream, talk about work, and a lot of making fun of each other (our greatest skill). On Saturday, we attended Mike and Janelle's wedding ceremony in the Salt Lake Temple. Afterward, we attended a really nice wedding dinner at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was a great weekend, and was a lot of fun catching up with old friends.

Mike and Janelle

The gang (Tim, Dan, Mike, Steve, and me)

The Overtons stayed at our house for a few days. It was fun to have them!
(Bethany, Melina, Gracie, and Tim)

2 comments:

Liz said...

Awww...you guys look so dashing there on the steps of the temple! I'm glad you posted these pictures and updates so I could get an idea of how Dan's weekend went. :)

suzi said...

Mike & Janelle look beautiful. I am so happy for them. Steve said he had a great time catching up. Good times by all!